Are you an enthusiastic and inspirational individual with experience in teaching and working with young children Aged 4 and above?
We at Abu Hanifah Foundation are always looking for quality teachers. If you are interested in teaching Arabic Studies, Islamic Studies or Qur’an Studies at Abu Hanifah Foundation evening supplementary school (madrasah) based in Blackburn, then please get in touch with us.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate a commitment towards the School’s vision and have the relevant skills and experience.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 5 pm to 7.30 pm 5 days a week
- Competitive salaries
- Professional development programmes
- Excellent educational facility including latest Apple Technology
- Small classroom sizes and excellent teaching environment
- Strong management and staff team
- Reputable and nationally recognised school
If you would like to apply or would like to discuss the above role please can you email firstname.lastname@example.org